Release date: 03/18/2013
This blistering recording of Blurt's frenetic set at Berlin Free University on 13 December 1980 was originally scheduled for release as a 10" album on Factory Benelux (Facbn 5), but appeared instead as a regular album on Armageddon.
This vinyl edition on Factory Benelux is limited to just 500 copies, and features all 8 tracks spread across a 10" with bonus 7" single. Sleevenote by Wire editor Chris Bohn.
1. Cherry Blossom Polish
2. My Mother Was a Friend of an Enemy of the People
3. Puppeteers of the World Unite
4. Dyslexia Rules
6. Tube Plane
7. Paranoid Blues
Fuzzy Box is honored to present to you B. Fleischmann’s first American release. This Austrian knob-tweaker has successfully established himself as a crucial element to...
1. Cherry Blossoms 2. My Song 15 3. Show & Tell 4. Fool For Your Love 5. Quand Tombent Les Ombres 6. I'll Say Goodbye...
A gleefully silly romp through the more twee side of '60s pop culture, the full-length debut by Los Angeles' Baby Lemonade is like their compatriots the Wondermints (most of...
1. Greenboat 2. Tailor in the Making 3. Luminosity 4. Backofavan 5. Clap Your Hands 6. Pop Tarte 7. Underground D.J. 8. High Life Suite...
Baby Lemonade, one of the greatest hopes for Los Angeles rock & roll in recent memory, have delivered a second album which almost puts their...
Bad Apples released great album last year, now they are back. You heard their brilliant song "Lead Sister" first time on Seksound compilation "Kohalik ja...
On their 2010 album, Bad Apples continue in the vein of their home label Seksound in Estonia -- low-key, shoegaze-tinged, and wistful pop/rock that is...
1. All The Parks Are Closed2. Never Bothered Land3. Good Mood4. Collage5. Ultravixen6. When Colours Become Day And Night7. Mimes8. Elephant And Castle9. Landscapes10. Jesus...