A remastered CD edition of the first album by Miami electro duo The Beat Club (Ony Rodriguez and Mireya Valls), best known for their club favourite Security.
Originally issued by Electrobeat in 1994, Paris explores a variety of styles including electro, trance, Miami Bass and synthpop, notably on singles Security, Dreams Were Made To Be Broken, X and Transamerica.
Reflecting Beat Club's early association with cult Manchester imprint Robs Records, the album also includes remixes by Martin Moscrop of A Certain Ratio and Bernard Sumner of New Order, whose vocal rework of Security is reminiscent of Electronic.
This 2010 edition on LTM includes 5 bonus tracks, new artwork and liner notes. Beat Club also appear on the compilation Auteur Labels: Robs Records
02. Dreams Were Made To Be Broken
03. Out of Touch
05. Random Thoughts
07. Don't Break My Heart
08. Just Another Crazy Day
09. It's Over
10. Transamerica (Transcontinental)
11. Security (Bernard Sumner remix)
12. Dreams Were Made To Be Broken (Martin Moscrop remix)
13. Transamerica (US Remix)
14. Security (Bernard Sumner dub)
15. Transamerica (instrumental)
Fuzzy Box is honored to present to you B. Fleischmann’s first American release. This Austrian knob-tweaker has successfully established himself as a crucial element to...
1. Cherry Blossoms 2. My Song 15 3. Show & Tell 4. Fool For Your Love 5. Quand Tombent Les Ombres 6. I'll Say Goodbye...
A gleefully silly romp through the more twee side of '60s pop culture, the full-length debut by Los Angeles' Baby Lemonade is like their compatriots the Wondermints (most of...
1. Greenboat 2. Tailor in the Making 3. Luminosity 4. Backofavan 5. Clap Your Hands 6. Pop Tarte 7. Underground D.J. 8. High Life Suite...
Baby Lemonade, one of the greatest hopes for Los Angeles rock & roll in recent memory, have delivered a second album which almost puts their...
Bad Apples released great album last year, now they are back. You heard their brilliant song "Lead Sister" first time on Seksound compilation "Kohalik ja...
On their 2010 album, Bad Apples continue in the vein of their home label Seksound in Estonia -- low-key, shoegaze-tinged, and wistful pop/rock that is...
1. All The Parks Are Closed2. Never Bothered Land3. Good Mood4. Collage5. Ultravixen6. When Colours Become Day And Night7. Mimes8. Elephant And Castle9. Landscapes10. Jesus...