Release date: 2008
Genre: Post Punk
The compilation series Auteur Labels profiles independent record labels with a unique and enduring sound, vision and design sensibility, usually guided by one or two directors, and concerned more with creativity than commerce.
This volume highlights Factory Benelux, the Factory sister label founded in Brussels in 1980, with close links to Les Disques du Crépuscule. Cover art by Benoît Hennebert.
1. The Durutti Column Lips That Would Kiss
2. Section 25 Je Veux ton Amour
3. The Names Calcutta
4. Minny Pops Time
5. Crispy Ambulance The Presence
6. Crawling Chaos Breaking Down
7. Stockholm Monsters Miss Moonlight
8. The Wake Something Outside
9. Life Dites-Moi
10. Swamp Children You've Got Me Beat
11. Quando Quango Love Tempo
12. Nyan Nyam Fate/Hate
13. Simon Topping Prospect Park
Three Wishes: Part Time Punks Sessions is the brand new album featuring exclusive studio quality live sessions recorded in LA by The June Brides, 14...
Hear Less No Good Trying No Good Trying (Deadverse Remix) Hear Less (Deadverse Remix) 180g 12" vinyl limited to 300. As diverse as hip-hop has...
Here at Elefant, we have always been huge fans of Christmas albums, so we finally decided to get our act together, and we’ve put a...
1. Pas/Cal - Oh Gosh2. My Morning Jacket - Wear Your Love Like Heaven3. Photon Band - To Sing for You4. The Orange Alabaster Mushroom...