Release date: 2008
Genre: Post Punk
The compilation series Auteur Labels profiles independent record labels with a unique and enduring sound, vision and design sensibility, usually guided by one or two directors, and concerned more with creativity than commerce.
This volume highlights Factory Benelux, the Factory sister label founded in Brussels in 1980, with close links to Les Disques du Crépuscule. Cover art by Benoît Hennebert.
1. The Durutti Column Lips That Would Kiss
2. Section 25 Je Veux ton Amour
3. The Names Calcutta
4. Minny Pops Time
5. Crispy Ambulance The Presence
6. Crawling Chaos Breaking Down
7. Stockholm Monsters Miss Moonlight
8. The Wake Something Outside
9. Life Dites-Moi
10. Swamp Children You've Got Me Beat
11. Quando Quango Love Tempo
12. Nyan Nyam Fate/Hate
13. Simon Topping Prospect Park
Here at Elefant, we have always been huge fans of Christmas albums, so we finally decided to get our act together, and we’ve put a...
A DVD souvenir of A Factory Night (Once Again), the live event staged at the historic Plan K venue in Brussels on 15 December 2007,...
1. Pas/Cal - Oh Gosh2. My Morning Jacket - Wear Your Love Like Heaven3. Photon Band - To Sing for You4. The Orange Alabaster Mushroom...
A fantastic compilation celebrating the 15th anniversary of California indie label Matinée Recordings. To honor this milestone, the label invited 15 of its artists from...
After Twilight is an album of new recordings by artists associated with Les Disques du Crépuscule. With contributions from Antena, Anna Domino, Paul Haig, Blaine L....
Release date: 9/28/1998 Louis Philippe - Sunshine Louis Philippe - She Means Everything To Me Momus - The Homosexual (Live) Shoestrings - Summer Days Mr....
1. E*Vax "Awl"2. White Rainbow "See and The Field Feels" 3. Mudboy “Study for a Sleep Album- 2nd Movement”4. Dania Shapes "Weird Boombox" 5. Bird...
Following on from our popular primer A Young Person's Guide to the Avant-Garde, LTM now offers a comprehensive overview of American avant-garde music in the 20th...