Release date: 1982, 2006
Lonely At the Top is the second album by Hermine, originally released on Salome Disque in 1984, and now expanded with 7 bonus tracks recorded at a live performance in Germany on 15 November 1982.
The perfect companion disc to The World On My Plates, Lonely At the Top has been digitally remastered from the original tapes and includes a detailed biography and archive images in the CD booklet. The bonus material is a complete live show including several tracks not recorded in the studio by Hermine, including her witty interpretation of Is That All There Is?
1. The Story of a Ridiculous Dummy
2. Une Autre Soir d'Ennui
3. Don't Smoke In Bed
4. Noir, Noir, Noir
5. Sleepy Feeling
6. Death of Samantha
7. La Valse de 99 Ans
8. That's the Way It Goes
9. Hollow Hello
11. Foxes Will (live)
12. Don't Get Around Much Anymore (live)
13. Is That All There Is? (live)
14. Noir, Noir, Noir (live)
15. Cry Me a River (live)
16. Tonight You Sleep In the Bathtub (live)
17. The Thrill Is Gone (live)
18. La Valse de 99 Ans (live)
1. Bone Alphabet (Brian Ferneyhough), 2. Wizard & Os (Sir Duperman)
1. Study #1 in Self-Imposed Tristesse (Lars Petter Hagen), 2. Black Horizon (Marko Ciciliani), 3. Study #2 in Self-Imposed Tristesse (Lars Petter Hagen), 4. Silver...
Half Forward Line is the new band from Brian Kelly (So Cow), Niall Murphy (Oh Boland) and drummer/recordist Ciaran o Maol·in. The plan for the...
As the legend goes, Halfsour started out as a Guided By Voices cover band. Well, I can sort of hear it when I squint my...
A ringing attribute of Jim Willingham’s songwriting is that it manages to be both exuberant and high-minded -- inviting and literate -- all at once....
Release date: January 24, 2020This is the debut album from this new German band, and if you think they sound quite similar to Seaside Stars/Sealevel,...