Release date: 1980
Digitally remastered, this 12 track Blurt anthology combines all four tracks from the compilation album A Factory Quartet (Fact 24) released in 1980, together with frenetic live album In Berlin, originally scheduled for release on Factory Benelux in 1981.
The booklet features archive Blurt images and detailed sleevenotes. Musicians featured are Ted Milton, Jake Milton, Pete Creese.
3. Some Come
5. Cherry Blossom Polish (live)
6. My Mother was a Friend of an Enemy of the People (live)
7. Puppeteers of the World Unite (live)
8. Dyslexia Rules (live)
9. Get (live)
10. Tube Plane (live)
11. Paranoid Blues (live)
12. Ubu (live)
Fuzzy Box is honored to present to you B. Fleischmann’s first American release. This Austrian knob-tweaker has successfully established himself as a crucial element to...
1. Cherry Blossoms 2. My Song 15 3. Show & Tell 4. Fool For Your Love 5. Quand Tombent Les Ombres 6. I'll Say Goodbye...
A gleefully silly romp through the more twee side of '60s pop culture, the full-length debut by Los Angeles' Baby Lemonade is like their compatriots the Wondermints (most of...
1. Greenboat 2. Tailor in the Making 3. Luminosity 4. Backofavan 5. Clap Your Hands 6. Pop Tarte 7. Underground D.J. 8. High Life Suite...
Baby Lemonade, one of the greatest hopes for Los Angeles rock & roll in recent memory, have delivered a second album which almost puts their...
Bad Apples released great album last year, now they are back. You heard their brilliant song "Lead Sister" first time on Seksound compilation "Kohalik ja...
On their 2010 album, Bad Apples continue in the vein of their home label Seksound in Estonia -- low-key, shoegaze-tinged, and wistful pop/rock that is...
1. All The Parks Are Closed2. Never Bothered Land3. Good Mood4. Collage5. Ultravixen6. When Colours Become Day And Night7. Mimes8. Elephant And Castle9. Landscapes10. Jesus...